• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Accepted new T&C's this morning now PS3 gone mash up

wills999

As in the thread. All was fine last night, was playing Farcry2 with no problems. Went to bed, woke up and switched on PS3 to find i needed to agree to new T&C's, which i done.
Now when i start Farcry2 it loads up fine to menu screen, I can play online but when i go to story mode no matter if I select continue or any of the 6 game saves that are stored I get the loading screen and it freezes. I was talking to my neighbour for 20 mins and it was still frozen.
Any ideas?

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Not much help to you but I accepted new terms this morning then played 30 mins of RDR with no issues.

Robothamster

Distinguished Member

Dave H

I had the same but the PS3 is ok.

Tigerblade

Distinguished Member
Weird this is mentioned as I've had some odd issues on SSF4 tonight after accepting the new terms......the game tells me I've been signed out of PSN even tho I'm not and can see friends list etc. I'm hoping the two are linked so it's sorted sharpish.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom