1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ACCENT Home Cinema Cases

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by mark.carline, Dec 14, 2004.

1. mark.carline

mark.carline

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +125
    Dough!

Can I just add to this forum that anyone considering getting one of the ACCENT Home Cinema style PC cases from www.quietpc.com, specifically:

http://www.quietpc.com/uk/htpc.php#htx01

should read *VERY* carefully the type of mortherboards that these types of cases support. I have just made the mistake (after covering the internal case with achoustic material) that my new motherboard will not fit in the HT-201 style cases (they only like MicroATX and MiniATX style boards only).

I have just ordered one of the HT-100G type cases which work with full ATX style boards.

Darn !

p.s. The sales person I spoke to at QuietPC mentioned that once these style of cases are sold they wont be getting any more in stock !!!!

Thanks

[Link removed - Kramer]

2. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mark, I've removed your link.

Trading outside our hardware classifieds forum isn't allowed. Also note that if you wish to advertise here, the item(s) must not be for sale elsewhere.

:smoke: