AC:WW Snowman???

Exapno

Established Member
Reaction score
The snow has finally settled in my AC:WW town and I've built a snowman. All he does is moan about being ugly! Any ideas as to what I'm meant to do with him (apart from wait for him to melt)?

Ta.

youve built him the wrong size if you get the size sot on he'll give you furniture.
you push the snowballs around that you find in the town, and put them together, and hey presto a snowman

Have you tried attacking him with your shovel?

i didnt manage to make one, i rolled half of him into river

just built my second one & this one's 'Perfect', I only that 'cause the snowman himself told me! The first one gave me a great light. Wonder how many you can build?

just built my second one & this one's 'Perfect', I only that 'cause the snowman himself told me! The first one gave me a great light. Wonder how many you can build?

What size/ratio did you build it? My first snowman has melted away to almost nothing and my second one is equally miserable!

What size/ratio did you build it? My first snowman has melted away to almost nothing and my second one is equally miserable!

well, I'm not sure, I think the first one must of melted 'cause it's the same size as me but the 'Perfect' one is huge & his head is almost as big as his body! PM me with you're codes & you can see for yourself.

oh yeah & he sent me a great snowman table!

I've giving up on the snowmen. If it's not me rolling the small ball into a tree and having it disintigrate, it's me only finding two balls on any day. More hassle than it's worth. Sulk.

3rd one built. not so happy this one, keeps telling he's bored & wants a lady snowman! cheeky. ;)

Whoo, I managed to build one. He says he's ugly, which he is. :)

4th one down. 'Pretty good job for a beginner' he says. The cheek of it! :D

I made my first snowman last night. He said he was ugly, which annoyed me a bit 'cause it took me so long to build him!

Still haven't managed to get a dung beetle by hitting the snow balls with my shovel. Anyone got any tips for unearthing them?

I also discovered last night, whilst in the middle of a spree of smashing them, that if you go into a house and come out again, two new snowballs will have appeared somewhere in your town. I don't know whether it works after you've actually built a snowman, but it's worth a try.

I got a dung beetle today,was having a wander round when i found a snowball moving on its own,closer inspection found the beetle.

Still haven't managed to get a dung beetle by hitting the snow balls with my shovel. Anyone got any tips for unearthing them?

I also discovered last night, whilst in the middle of a spree of smashing them, that if you go into a house and come out again, two new snowballs will have appeared somewhere in your town. I don't know whether it works after you've actually built a snowman, but it's worth a try.

you dont hit the snowball you see it moving around then get your net out and nab the little critter

Aha, didn't realise it was a moving one I was after. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Thanks.

third perfect snowman - gifts so far - light, table & latest chair. :smashin:

I've just taken to smashing up the snowballs when I see them. Damn snowmen. Roll on spring, that's what I say.

I've just taken to smashing up the snowballs when I see them. Damn snowmen. Roll on spring, that's what I say.

I'll come round & build you one if you want, I think I've got the hang of this now.

The trick is (according to my g/f, she wont let me play on it anymore even though it's mine!!) is to roll your snowball over the snow to make it bigger and if it's too big roll it over a patch of land that has no snow. The body needs to be bigger than the head but not by much.

anyone got beyond the snowman dresser gift?

I've given up on building snowmen. I just couldn't get it right even though they look fine to me! :mad:

I did get 2 items though.

I never got any. Their sarcastic, unhelpful comments have led me to smash snowballs whenever I see them. I got the dung beetle, that was enough for me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom