Abusive 'thread hijacking'

CooperUK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
There seems to have been a bit of bad feeling on the forums of late. It certainly isn't always the kind and considerate feeling site I joined several years ago.

It has even got to the stage where site admin has had to issue a general warning and concern, with which I wholeheartedly agree - thanks Stuart for your hard work on this site, and the mods too.

Could we all just :lease: have some courtesy for others and avoid the slanging matches and bad language that have been cropping up of late.

"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

The forum is meant to be here to share information, gain advice and support others with likeminded interests.

It is not here to demonstrate one-upmanship, be overly critical and mean-spirited. As someone said in a recent thread, if that's what you want to do, go elsewhere.

Rant over - I shall now go and get a life.

you must be on a really slow connection there Coop...? :D

The Dude said:
you must be on a really slow connection there Coop...? :D

Not sure what you mean by that :confused:

Just getting fed up with people being abusive, i.e. the CD-WOW bargains thread. All that fuss and bad feeling over a few quid - it just isn't worth it.

All the fuss was a while back now... it's been back to good natured toungue-poking ever since Stuart stepped in....

I just thought you were maybe still using a 33.6 modem, and had actually posted that a week or so back.. :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom