Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies Blu-ray Review

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Zombie movies are hardly a new genre with well over 500 produced to date, but the un-dead have seen a resurgence due at least in part to various First Person Shoot-em-ups and EMO culture. These films seem to fall into various categories – gore, sexual content, historical - even Film Noire. Some gain cult status and not always because they are any good while quite whom some of the films are aimed at is sometimes a bit of a mystery. Chuck in some semi-naked cute girls and lots of mindless violence and the market is clear; spotty youths seeking some fantasy lust. Strip out the excessive gore and replace with a ripped boy or 2 and the EMO girls will be in their element. So where does this leave Abraham Lincoln and his un-dead co-stars? Tricky, as there is a distinct lack of well-endowed pallid young ladies or 6 pack toting guys with intense stares. What there is however, are a smattering of zombies and a vaguely realistic cast of American Civil War extras. Do not confuse this...

Read the full review...

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
By the looks of it, not bad enough to be good.
Thanks for heads up.

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Damn wrong film I was thinking of Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.

Last edited:

Nevaborn

noiseboy72 said:
I will probably review that one as well!

That one has a much bigger budget and better movie reviews, so should be somewhat more polished.

Its had mixed reviews i thought. I think main criticism was it tried to take itself too seriously like its trying to make you believe this could possibly of been a secret par of history.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom