About to exceed 10GB usage limit, What Happens?

Vipers

Just got an e-mail form Sky to say that I'm about to exceed my limit, I've just checked and I'm at 99%, just wondering what will happen when I go over, I've got 7 days left.

Normally I only use around half my limit and the only thing I've changed is installing internet plugs around the house so it goes through the mains, works very well but I was wondering if for some reason they could use more data, ie send data back and forth all day, or am I talking rubbish :confused:

andyr300

Homeplugs shouldnt make a difference, maybe its just that you have opened it up to new users (you have kids maybe?) and they are using lots of bandwidth!

Miss Chief

Distinguished Member
i'm pretty sure that if you go over two months in a row they'll bump you up to the next package, which in your case would be the Unlimited package which has unlimited downloads.

Vipers

Thanks for the replies, just got an e-mail from sky saying I've gone over and if I do it twice in 6 months they'll automaticaly upgrade me, I'll have to keep an eye on it over the next few months, see what happens :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom