About to buy a 65EF950V......

toadusmodus

.... I think, but does anyone happen to know if the 10% LSTV10A code at Currys will work with the 16% cashback being offered by Quidco at the moment?

Of should I wait and see what is announced at CES 2016?? Argh... can't decide....

Posting this here as the 'Which TV should I buy' forum seems rather quiet.

5to1

It will be 13% not 16%. Look down the left hand side of the Currys page on Quidco and you'll see the applicable rate is the 13% rate for 4K TV's.

Regardless of using a code or not, cashback is NEVER guaranteed, don't buy if you are counting on the cashback. Having said that I have purchased quite a few times from Currys via Quidco. I've used a code most if not all times (their prices are only competitive when they have a code in my experience) and always been paid. In this case the code is advertised on the actual product page, which I think would help with any claim.

dr no

general consensus is that the codes will not stack. By all means try it but don't rely on the quidco cashback.

DB9506

The currys discount code negates the quidco cash back.

It's one or the other.

Not both.

Quidco gets you higher discount above the 10% offered by Currys direct.

dr no

It's one or the other.

Not both.

Currys discount is guaranteed there and then.
The quidco code may fail and you have no comeback. Massive risk IMO.
Hence better to go with Currys code first if you are to use only the one

5to1

It's one or the other.

Not both.

Reading the terms perhaps. But in practice its never been the case for me. I've got well over a grand through Quidco and similar through TCB. Also check some of the deals sites, you'll see i'm not unique in my experience with using codes. Of course cashback is never guaranteed, all I can share is my experience.

5to1

Currys discount is guaranteed there and then.
The quidco code may fail and you have no comeback. Massive risk IMO.
Hence better to go with Currys code first if you are to use only the one
Well better to go with both. You'll definitely get the 10% off using the code, and possibly get the 13%.

Only reason to go with one, is if you are trying to get the 13% cashback. But as you say since thats not guaranteed anyway it wouldn't be clever for the sake of a few quid (quidco will be on VAT Excl price anyway).

dr no

Well better to go with both. You'll definitely get the 10% off using the code, and possibly get the 13%.

Only reason to go with one, is if you are trying to get the 13% cashback. But as you say since thats not guaranteed anyway it wouldn't be clever for the sake of a few quid (quidco will be on VAT Excl price anyway).
Agreed :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom