About the free lamp voucher for the Z3...

T

Theta

I bought the Z3 a while ago and have the voucher but am a bit worried it has an unknown (to me) expiry date, although i couldn't see one in the terms they do seem a bit short.

Has anyone sent it off yet and/or confirmed its long time use?

Thanks.

Just went to check the terms and conditions on mine only I can't seem to find it anywhere :oops: Anyone fancy emailing me a copy :lease:

If it has no date in the t&c's though I would expect Sanyo to honor it whenever you choose to use it.

You've paid for the Lamp so you should receive, I really should send mine off

Yeah i was thinking of getting it now and testing but tbh i don't like the idea of that as the bulb warranty will likely run out by the time you come to use it.

I guess the best thing to do is either to wait or get it now and test it for 90 days while in warranty.

I know it's off topic but did you get my payment for the filters saint Halo?

gingerone said:
I know it's off topic but did you get my payment for the filters saint Halo?

:hiya:Yep, posted the filters too - shd be with you soon - then you can change your sig to Z3.5! :D

you could just phone sanyo and ask...lol

I read a bit about them filters but nothing was clear, they really worth the trouble?

If so how much are they, what types and where is the best place to get them?

Thanks! :D

Theta said:
I read a bit about them filters but nothing was clear, they really worth the trouble?

If so how much are they, what types and where is the best place to get them?

Thanks! :D

There are three links in my signature.

Use all three links for loads of info - for the two rapidshare links select FREE download (these are video presentations of my setup and the use and mounting of filters).

And then make your Z3 into a Z3.5 :smashin:

sainthalo said:

Use all three links for loads of info - for the two rapidshare links select FREE download (these are video presentations of my setup and the use and mounting of filters).

i cant seem to get the second link to work???

also does anyone know where i can get some quality dolby digital signs from :D

got the link i do apologise :thumbsup:

sainthalo said:

I did notice them before but never looked, i downloaded the first video just to find its an .exe :rolleyes: umm come on im not opening that, theres not much excuse as a good xvid should do the job!

Thanks anyway.

sime said:
i cant seem to get the second link to work???

also does anyone know where i can get some quality dolby digital signs from :D

tested all three links on firefox and IE - working ok - give it another go :)

i didnt notice the timer? downloaded no probs ... thanks yes guys / gals they are virus free

Theta said:
I did notice them before but never looked, i downloaded the first video just to find its an .exe :rolleyes: umm come on im not opening that, theres not much excuse as a good xvid should do the job!

Thanks anyway.

Hi,

Run a virus scan on it if you're worried (I would and did!). It should pass as I didnt put any virii on there!:D

Theres a good reason why i didnt use xvid (the jpg based presentation looks MUCH better and is much smaller than the corresponding quality avi - i tried). Also loads of people would believe it or not be unable to play xvids. Anyway the xvid looks poor - its not as sharp and theres nothing that can be done to improve it since it is proshow that produces it. You can see some pics in the filters thread instead mate :)

The rules are you should not open exe files from people you dont know or trust. If you look at my trader feedback rating you will hopefully see i can be trusted. Theres are many people on here who watched it without problems including sime just now so go on take a chance and trust! :thumbsup:

Regards,
sainthalo

sime - this is way off topic now (sorry guys). i will send you a PM mate :)

Theta said:
I bought the Z3 a while ago and have the voucher but am a bit worried it has an unknown (to me) expiry date, although i couldn't see one in the terms they do seem a bit short.

Has anyone sent it off yet and/or confirmed its long time use?

Thanks.

i sent for mine and put a nice little note in the envelope saying how pleased i was with my purchase ;) before i knew it was being delivered at my door just over a week :smashin:

i recieved my free lamp a week or so ago, in a massive well packed box....

just wonder i i will ever use it now, as the PJ hasn't been switched on in weeks
with about 5 hours on the clock so far.. :eek: :eek:

but i have some nice colour filters on its way, just need to find time to tweek when they arrive.

are they still doing these free lamp offers?

and if so which retailer is best to buy the z3 from?

apparently the promo is over but call sanyo uk and ask 01923 477215

If you do phone ask if the vouchers are valid for years, no one has confirmed yet...

Any Z3's left for sale should have the lamp voucher with them but be sure to ask the retailer. It's unlikely that Sanyo will be able to assist with this as they ran out of Z3's some time ago and they wouldn't have any way of knowing whether dealers have any left on the shelves.

We have reason to think that there may be no new Z3's available from UK stock and that European stock is either small or non-existent (this from a customer who had ordered a Z3 from an importer who had claimed they could get stock but then couldn't).

If you've got the voucher, why not just send it off now? I have, got my lamp - wasn't sure if there would be suitable lamps once the Z3 was discontinued.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom