About converting mp3 to atrac3plus with sonicstage2.3

S

shelteringsky

Hi, I´ve just got a brand new NW-HD3, and I´ve few problems ( i guess like almost everybody ). I´ve read the guide but I can´t find the answer to my questions. I wonder if you please could help me:

- First of all: Is there any way to enqeue songs from different albums while you are listening to another song at the same time (just like in the windows media player ) ?

- Now... Sonic Stage... I´ve converted to atrac3plus and transfered all my original albums to the player with absolutely no problem, but the problem comes when I try to convert the mp3 files from my pc into atrac3plus. Which is the best way to do this? I´ve tried it, importing the files to the sonicstage, then converting it by clicking the right button of my mouse and selecting convet.... but when it´s supposed that the program has finished converting it (the screen says that now they are atrac3...), i have a look to the properties and the flies are still mp3? SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! :confused:

S

shelteringsky

Anyway, does anybody know a sony official ( or not ) link where all my questions about sonicstage can be answered?

aljanomac

Standard Member
Re: the track properties:

Ensure you have deleted all the old properties of the songs (tracks AND Album name - if you don't delete all the properties then SonicStage remembers the old properties and you're back to square one. Once deleted, simply re-import the tracks and SonicStage recognises them as Atrac (hopefully!!!)

Hope this helps, Good Luck

S

shelteringsky

Ok, thanks aljanomac, so do I have to change the properties before importing it?
............ I don´t want to change the properties of my mp3 files in my PC. I´ll make a copy of it and then I´ll try to convert...

Does anyone know another way?

Come on, help me. And what do you say about qeueing song to a list while playing? Is it possible? How?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom