Abortion thoughts/rant/questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveell

Novice Member
again, i have 0 motive, i don't get why you think so.. sounds like you are a tad triggered to me as well.. bringing up trump and whatnot, why? not doing a good job of hiding the snowflakness.. and that is a very minimalistic way of looking at it.. is abortion the only topic you ignore the science in? is that how it works?

Daveell

Novice Member
There's a one-child policy in China since the 80s, but they did modify it so that if you live rurally & your firstborn is a daughter, you can have a second go at a son, to continue the surname (bloodline).
However, people will just sell them if they come out the wrong gender.

You mention adoption, I call it selling, because sometimes it's not done legally, which then becomes trafficking.
They're often not offered anything for a legal adoption & the legal requirements can be a problem, so off it goes for $1,000 USD to the parent & much more for the person who brokers the deal.
huh? there are no rules on abortion in canada.. well at least ontario where im at as far as i know...

KBD

I'm just trying to introduce the international perspective.
I know next to nothing about Canada, but I have been to Vancouver!

Daveell

Novice Member
Just joined and you're baiting/trolling now.

Good effort.
that's how u deflect from answering the questions? lol.. common, I've been nothing but polite and explained rather reasonably why I'm here.. its 100 percent truth, if you don't want to have a healthy debate you can leave.. but lets try acting like adults here

lynx

Senior Moderator
Closing this before it descends into who knows what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom