Abnet post...

stevegreen said:
John, one more comment like that and I shall have you banned!

As a moderator I have the power to do it, and shall wield my weapon with untold accuracy and extreme power. People will talk for ages, it will become an internet legend how your membership and IP ban were served upon thee.

Be warned, I am have the power and I shall enjoy using it.

[close isn't it ;) ]

Maybe I'm taking this the wrong way, maybe not?

Anyways, I've removed my boring aircraft pictures from associated threads, (to free up valuable forum space), and withdrawn my entry from this months comp.

I think you have taken it TOTALLY the wrong way John! In Fact i'm not sure if you are just trying to wind me up now :rotfl:

It was a joke :rolleyes:

stevegreen said:
I think you have taken it TOTALLY the wrong way John! In Fact i'm not sure if you are just trying to wind me up now :rotfl:

It was a joke :rolleyes:

Oops... :blush: ..

Sorry for taking it the wrong way......it didn't read as a joke. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I get to upload more pictures now...I think older ones say over a month old should go anyway.

I considered not doing the comp last week coz I'm just fed up with the debate really...fighting a losing battle I know, just having a laugh yesterday as the forum was having one of its quieter days..

:hiya:

I thought from your initial reply to the post that you had taken it as a joke to be honest and I was a bit shocked when i read your message this morning and also noticed that you had withdrawn your entry :eek:

The debate has got me down a little bit too to be honest, there are clearly some very different opinions and everyone is welcome to theirs, thats what the debate was for. It shouldn't detract people from entering though. In fact, I think the debate has even got more people interested......which is nice!

John, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I've never asked you to stop posting your shots, the comp is a totally different thing. You know i like your stuff, and i'm thankful for the help and advice you've given me and others. It would be a loss if you stopped posting your shots, come on now you know it makes sense mate:)

seany said:
John, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I've never asked you to stop posting your shots, the comp is a totally different thing. You know i like your stuff, and i'm thankful for the help and advice you've given me and others. It would be a loss if you stopped posting your shots, come on now you know it makes sense mate:)

I just read Steve's post the 'wrong way', and had a small tantrum moment...

I 'm off to Old Warden for an evening display in an hour or so.......need some Spitfire therapy.... :D

Johndm said:
I just read Steve's post the 'wrong way', and had a small tantrum moment...

I 'm off to Old Warden for an evening display in an hour or so.......need some Spitfire therapy.... :D

Your avatar is still upset though John :laugh:

Wow this thread has lasted longer than needed, especially if you darn modss are so touchy...

just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really I'm only joking.
Sorry, I'll get me coat.
Tee hee

Radiohead said:
See, that's Canon owners for you. Soooo highly-strung.

;)

well ya know, with our canon cameras being so much more user friendly than nikons we have to find other things to get hett up about....

mr jones said:
well ya know, with our canon cameras being so much more user friendly than nikons we have to find other things to get hett up about....

Touche...

:smashin:

am i the only person that finds the DPreview forums to be dreadful? you get a load of distain from people if you dont know the various mathamatical equations for various bits of the cmos censor and if you make a simple error (say put a 5 instead of a 6) in something you get 20 peope jumping at your mistake but no one replying to your actual question.

i was pleased to see that theres someone who goes through the critique forum going "nice" etc WHY? WHY IS IT NICE? gimme some critique DAMNIT!

in this place you atleast get reasonable answers! and feedback without the "superior than thou" attitude

Reason i don't use DP is simply because i hate the layout. I use POTN, i think that's a really friendly helpful site which is set out just like this one. But it can seriously help you part with your hard earned.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom