Aberystwyth

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
After neglecting my camera for a few weeks, I managed to get out over the weekend.

Went fror a quick walk through the local forestry centre

Forest02.jpg

The weather was even fine enough for a stroll along the prom in Aberystwyth.

Pier2.jpg

houses.jpg

Prom.jpg

These are ones from the same place earlier in the year

Aber01.jpg

Sea01.jpg

Fishing.jpg

Aber03.jpg

Aber02.jpg

V

vulkan75

Love No 6+9 mate,really nice.:smashin:

Haven't been to aber 4 years,are you local to there?.

sterling job..:hiya:

Valleyman

They're all fantastic... but number 6 is stunning, really like it. Love the texture on the water

Is it au natural? Or is there a wee bit of PP on it?

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
They're all fantastic... but number 6 is stunning, really like it. Love the texture on the water

Is it au natural? Or is there a wee bit of PP on it?

Thanks. Most of the work was done in Rawshooter, balancing out the sky and foreground etc.

I did tweak a fewbits and bobs in Photoshop... took the sky down a little further, adjusted the curve so that the reflections were just off white. Other than that, it was just careful exposure.

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Some nice shots there mate. The first one looks as if it has had it's colours boosted and, to me at least, seems quite unnatural. Nice composition though.

3,6 & 9 are my picks.

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Some nice shots there mate. The first one looks as if it has had it's colours boosted and, to me at least, seems quite unnatural. Nice composition though.

3,6 & 9 are my picks.

It's pretty much as it was.. The forest was pretty dark, and the original lacked contrast, all I did was tweak the curve a little. The colour maybe a little stronger than the original, but no colour was added.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom