• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Abbeygoo - Senior Member at last!!!

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Well done Abbeygoo.

You can now go forth and spread the gospel with an air of authority....enjoy :smashin:

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
It doesn't feel any different Ash - please don't take those strokes off me!

Thanks boys - time to spread my knowledge and persuade the wife a new DVD player is required for senior members!

A

av2diefor

And you hav'nt been banned yet:confused:

Only joking,your a good lad,well done:smashin:

ash

Abbeygoo said:

Thanks boys - time to spread my knowledge and persuade the wife a new DVD player is required for senior members!
Congrats (as posh people say it), I'll just say congratulations :D :thumbsup: :smashin: :cool:

thfccambs

Banned
Abbeygoo said:

Only got there on the Duff thread.Can see why you done all those pointless digs at me now.:D

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
hunts1uk said:
Only got there on the Duff thread.Can see why you done all those pointless digs at me now.:D
You've done 2,747 pointless posts, and then made up for it all :thumbsup:

Thanks very much for your kind words.

thfccambs

Banned
Abbeygoo said:
You've done 2,747 pointless posts, and then made up for it all :thumbsup:

Thanks very much for your kind words.

No problem m8,now stop stalking me 5 PM'S in as many mins is worrying stuff.;)

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Soon be you Signs...13 posts to go to fame, fortune, and loose women - trust me, when you go up to a girl in a bar and say "Hi, name's Rob.....ahem....senior member of AVForums" - they will be falling at your feet. Both myself and Abbeygoo have used this particular line on many occasions - oh, how me and the new female acquaintances laughed about the merits of HDMI over component.:rolleyes:

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
signs said:
well done mate, another one to tog my forelock to :smashin:

You could even 'tug' your forelock, if you need any advice on 'tugging' then word has it that Domtheone is the man.

Lee

woodywizz said:
......to fame, fortune, and loose women - trust me, when you go up to a girl in a bar and say "Hi, name's Rob.....ahem....senior member of AVForums" - they will be falling at your feet.

Only 666 to go.....this could take a while :(

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
leej said:
Only 666 to go.....this could take a while :(

It is amazing how quick those posts rack up - be patient, your time will come.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom