Abbeygoo - Senior Member at last!!!

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
It doesn't feel any different Ash - please don't take those strokes off me!

Thanks boys - time to spread my knowledge and persuade the wife a new DVD player is required for senior members!

A

av2diefor

And you hav'nt been banned yet:confused:

Only joking,your a good lad,well done:smashin:

ash

Abbeygoo said:

Thanks boys - time to spread my knowledge and persuade the wife a new DVD player is required for senior members!
Congrats (as posh people say it), I'll just say congratulations :D :thumbsup: :smashin: :cool:

thfccambs

Banned
Abbeygoo said:

Only got there on the Duff thread.Can see why you done all those pointless digs at me now.:D

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
hunts1uk said:
Only got there on the Duff thread.Can see why you done all those pointless digs at me now.:D
You've done 2,747 pointless posts, and then made up for it all :thumbsup:

Thanks very much for your kind words.

thfccambs

Banned
Abbeygoo said:
You've done 2,747 pointless posts, and then made up for it all :thumbsup:

Thanks very much for your kind words.

No problem m8,now stop stalking me 5 PM'S in as many mins is worrying stuff.;)

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Soon be you Signs...13 posts to go to fame, fortune, and loose women - trust me, when you go up to a girl in a bar and say "Hi, name's Rob.....ahem....senior member of AVForums" - they will be falling at your feet. Both myself and Abbeygoo have used this particular line on many occasions - oh, how me and the new female acquaintances laughed about the merits of HDMI over component.:rolleyes:

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
signs said:
well done mate, another one to tog my forelock to :smashin:

You could even 'tug' your forelock, if you need any advice on 'tugging' then word has it that Domtheone is the man.

Lee

woodywizz said:
......to fame, fortune, and loose women - trust me, when you go up to a girl in a bar and say "Hi, name's Rob.....ahem....senior member of AVForums" - they will be falling at your feet.

Only 666 to go.....this could take a while :(

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom