Aargh... Stupid designs

Uridium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just sliced my :censored: :censored: finger open on one of those stupid stupid stupid square corned beef tins with the key.

Why on earth does corned beef still come in those stupid lethal tins, i'm sure less people would cut themselves on corned beef even if it came in normal tins with razor blades inside.

Anyone know if there is a particular reason it doesn't come in a normal round tin?

wasn't there some old person whining about how everything has been changed and dumbed down to make stuff safer for the younger generations. I'm sure if they changed the design he would have added that to his rant about how perfect a flawless the old design use to be.

Can I make a suggestion? DONT EAT THAT ****! Its the worst thing ever to come out of Argentina.No self respcting Argie would ever be seeing eating eat:thumbsdow

la gran siete said:
Can I make a suggestion? DONT EAT THAT ****! Its the worst thing ever to come out of Argentina.No self respcting Argie would ever be seeing eating eat:thumbsdow

Instead they try to slice their own noses off instead.;)

i love corned beef :)

i normally buy a pack of 3 fresh slices tho from sainsburys, its better than the tinned stuff...also instead of fighting with a tin can you can fight with a hermetically sealed plastic wrapper...lol

I also hate the ring pull tins of fish that you get now. Try opening one of those without the thing springing back on you and showering you with oily mackerel juices !

If you're feeling rather hungry ...
There's a product you'll remember ...
Eat it fried or on a sunday ...
Or You can put it in a blender ..

Corned Beef ...
With chips or with salad it's ...
Corned Beef ...
Even Buck-ing-ham Palace eats ...
Corned Beed ...
Why don't you try Corned Beef Haaaash!'

JohnG said:
I also hate the ring pull tins of fish that you get now. Try opening one of those without the thing springing back on you and showering you with oily mackerel juices !

I suppose that some fast talking may be required if your better half is suspiciously inclined.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom