• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

AAC tag view

gsingh13

Standard Member
Can someone please help me because I'm loosing the will to live with this. Basically I have a few itunes songs and I want to view and rename the tag information such as album name. I cannot view the tag in xp explorer so i dont some searches and found audioshell. When i hover over the file with the mouse its file but its supposed to also edit the tag information and be able to view it in the properties tag. however when i try to see the tag in properties when i right click there is nothing there. please help.

eyeballKid

Established Member
Well, if Audioshell or whatever is giving you grief, you could just try another music management application. Like iTunes. Or Foobar. Or, well, lots of things. Boring old Windows Explorer won't give you anything, unless you have some kind of extension installed (eg. you installed DBPowerAmp).

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom