1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AAAHHHhhhhhhhhhh

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by fuzzybee, Dec 7, 2003.

1. fuzzybee

fuzzybee
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    I had the fright of my life yesterday, i came in to find the Xmas decoration up. I though fine they look great i wandered into the lounge to see the tree, to my horror i found the thickest, longest piece of tinsel you have ever seen hung over our wallmounted plasma(and the misses watching It's a wonderful Life on DVD) everything seemed to go matrixed style after that, it seemed to take an age for me to get to the plasma and remove the tinsel, all the time my heart rate slowed and my eyes became increasingly wider.

A pointless post i know, but i though i would let you all know to warn your partners before they do the same. We don't want any accidents this Xmas do we :smashin: ::

Anyone else had a similar experience ???

2. lumpsucker

lumpsucker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Fuzzybee,

Funny I had just said last night to the missus "...and no stupid tinsel draping on my Plasma :lesson: "

She damned lucky to be allowed in the front room these days and the kids are just about to find portable TV and videos in their rooms this xmas.