AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! No.3

YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING TO THE TARTAN ARMY?:eek:sorry small caps only mt apologies jim merry x- mas

YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING TO THE TARTAN ARMY?:eek:sorry small caps only my apologies jim merry x- mas

if you post something we may be able to help:mad:

After being let down on the 12th, and then the 20th and then again today I was beginning to think I smelt or something! After numerous useless calls to Customer Support at Sky I was no nearer to getting sorted. Fired many an email off to Beverlie and she had the decency to call me back just before she left for the Xmas holidays. She called the manager they sub out to, a firm called 'Custom' and he has assured her I will get HD fitted tomorrow. Got a call from the eng confirming this.

Three days out of work when you're self employed is no laughing matter, but to her credit Beverly has credited ALL the money back to my Sky account and when I finally get my HD installed it will have only cost me the £30 I gave to Comets.

I think it's about time this country ran some sort of Wooden Spoon worst customer service award. I've no doubt Sky would **** all over the competition.

After being let down on the 12th, and then the 20th and then again today I was beginning to think I smelt or something! After numerous useless calls to Customer Support at Sky I was no nearer to getting sorted. Fired many an email off to Beverlie and she had the decency to call me back just before she left for the Xmas holidays. She called the manager they sub out to, a firm called 'Custom' and he has assured her I will get HD fitted tomorrow. Got a call from the eng confirming this.

Three days out of work when you're self employed is no laughing matter, but to her credit Beverly has credited ALL the money back to my Sky account and when I finally get my HD installed it will have only cost me the £30 I gave to Comets.

I think it's about time this country ran some sort of Wooden Spoon worst customer service award. I've no doubt Sky would **** all over the competition.

lets be fair here. yes, sky sub contract. but its not directly sky's fault when the engineers do stuff like this. i personally spend ages every day fighting and arguing with people at these sub contract offices to try and fix the mistakes they have made. and often i give out a fair whack of money in compensation, biggest amount this week was £80, to try and take the sting out of it.

like every company with a call center, some people will be no help, and some like me, and at the top of the ladder beverlie, will do everything in their power to help.

please dont class us all as the same. and it could have been worse. it might have been cobra. you'd have been really f***ed then!

centre - sorry but I hate American slipping into our language y'awl.

That added a lot to the thread, well done :rolleyes:

With regard to the op's predicament - I hope you are sorted now mate and that the install went ahead today. :smashin:

That added a lot to the thread, well done :rolleyes:

With regard to the op's predicament - I hope you are sorted now mate and that the install went ahead today. :smashin:
That added a lot to the thread, well done! :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom