A5 Tyre Services - Cannock

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been meaning to take this picture all week but some inconsiderate person kept parking their car in front of the building.......so, Saturday came and the car went :clap:

Processed to give it a bit of a dark decaying look, I think it works.

Comments welcome.

nice pic, i like how it's darker on the edges then gets lighter in the middle.

quite an interesting pic and there are lots of different adjustments you could do to the pic to give it a different look depending what effect you wanted it to portray. just had a play with it and boosted the contrast in the sky and played with curves to add some redness into the sky

don't think i'd take my car there though!!

nice pic, i like how it's darker on the edges then gets lighter in the middle.

quite an interesting pic and there are lots of different adjustments you could do to the pic to give it a different look depending what effect you wanted it to portray. just had a play with it and boosted the contrast in the sky and played with curves to add some redness into the sky

don't think i'd take my car there though!!

Thanks. I added the vignetting to the RAW file which gave the darker edges (I quite like that 'effect' at the moment)

Feel free to post up some of your edits, it would be interesing to see someone elses take on the picture.

Nice one. Amazing how a bit of vignetting can make something look quite moody. Looks like a dump - you've captured the atmosphere nicely. I was going to have "urban decay" for my comp theme this month and this would have suited it very well.

Tobers

nothing special just tweaked the sky a bit, kind of using cs2 more and more now so just trying out lots of different things at the min

1306046760_161685d953_o.jpg

added a warm blue filter to the house

1306045906_6c63cc0c4d_o.jpg

Thanks. I added the vignetting to the RAW file which gave the darker edges (I quite like that 'effect' at the moment)

Feel free to post up some of your edits, it would be interesing to see someone elses take on the picture.

Nice urban shot :thumbsup:
Your totally correct Vignettes and old or old looking go together so well. It's that old Lomo look to the shot which does it.

In case you don't know about Lomo's http://www.lomography.com/about/

class - i like that - excellent work!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom