• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

A2A Clan Discussion Thread: Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig8718

Prominent Member
81-a2a-picture3732-a2a.bmp

Ashes to Ashes (A2A)

This is a discussion thread for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 clan A2A, and is a continuation of this thread: http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-...874-ashes-cod4-rises-new-clan-cod-mw-2-a.html

Description
A group of CoD lovers who like to get together and have fun and good natured banter. We don't take the game overly serious and you will find us online most nights complaining about lag, campers, noob tubes etc.

Members
Craig8718 (AVF ID: Same)
Jamin5 (AVF ID: Ben-H)
FMRL-UK (AVF ID: FMRL)
Floor_Tom (AVF ID: Same)
Jimmengez (AVF ID: Mengez)
Comply__Or__Die (AVF ID: Stuey1)
PygoShlee (AVF ID: Same)
Paulus747 (AVF ID: Same)
mickymoo72 (AVF ID: Same)
Hasanb123 (AVF ID: HasanB)
ryanpgibb (AVF ID: Ryan81)
C13v3-E9 (AVF ID: Illmind)
danny-boy1996 (AVF ID: dannyowen99)
gooner4ever (AVF ID: Swordfish)
DanDruff84 (AVF ID: Same)
Stucoupe (AVF ID: StuR6)
Revised_Deccy (AVF ID: RevisedDeccy)
TheWhiteKnight69 (AVF ID: WhiteKnight69)

We aren't currently seeking any new members but when/if we are we'll post it here. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Dan684

Prominent Member
liking the logo :rotfl:

just accepted the invite for the social group on cg but it says im not in any so i cant get on it

had a few quick games with stuey and got 2 chopper gunners in a row , unbelievable for me

Last edited:

D.J

Established Member
Still ok for the friendly tonight?

I've got a few of you on my Friends List already, but if you wanna chuck me a request Craig (if i don't send you one first), we'll be all set for tonight.

Ben-H

Prominent Member
quality game that mate didnt expect that comeback after the 2 goals went in

Yeah my arse went when we went 2 nil down early on :eek:! Glad i managed to get a ticket the atmosphere was top drawer too! :D

:smashin:

can i have another invite on cg off somebody? hopefully it will work this time

What happens when you click on invites on CG then does it not show a clan invite?!

I'll have a look in a mo and see whats the craic is, i'll also invite others who have signed up.;)

Ben-H

Prominent Member
Just incase it got lost in the old thread I have signed up and need an invite. :smashin:

Just invited you & Craig on there mate..Just to double check does your PSN have just one under score?!

Dan your already in the clan, the pic below shows people in the clan at the top and people who have been invited and awaiting a response are below...

Clan.jpg

:D

ryzer30

Established Member
FOO KING HELL. I wish I'd watched that game!!
Awesome game last night mate... missed a corker like, my missus was going ape sh*t at me as she cooked me dinner then i put the game on... woops!!!

Dont think she appreciates that after a hard days work 2 hrs chilling watching the footie is allowed, seeing as am missing out on some COD play... there has to be a compromise.

Got to get her told!!

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
Chaps, can some one confirm DJ's question above please :) Thanks.

Stuey1

Prominent Member
Chaps, can some one confirm DJ's question above please :) Thanks.

I don't know of any reason that we would need to cancel tonight's games!

If you need to add anyone on PSN i would suggest craig/Jamin(Ben-H) as they do the majority of the organisaing for us :D

D.J

Established Member
already got Jamin, just need to add craig. I was just double checking we were still on, thats all :thumbsup:

Dan684

Prominent Member
ben this is what it says when i go to social groups (im thinking thats where it should be? the same as here?)

Your GroupsYou are not a member of any groups

Ben-H

Prominent Member
ben this is what it says when i go to social groups (im thinking thats where it should be? the same as here?)

Your GroupsYou are not a member of any groups

No mate, there isn't a social group set up on there yet, i've only just found out how to invite people into our clan! :facepalm:

Try clicking on clans under your username in the top right hand corner that should show A2A which you can then click on to see the other members. :smashin:

Dan684

Prominent Member
No mate, there isn't a social group set up on there yet, i've only just found out how to invite people into our clan! :facepalm:

Try clicking on clans under your username in the top right hand corner that should show A2A which you can then click on to see the other members. :smashin:

no wonder i couldnt find i , what a muppet i am :rotfl:

cheers

mengez

Established Member
Yeah, no probs mate - wasn't certain myself, but just wanted to give u an answer.
As far as I know we are still on. No one has said otherwise.
Suggest we get on half an hour early to sort ourselves out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom