A2A Clan Discussion Thread: Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good too see you guys using TI's too :D There isn't many spots to hide them on salvage or bailout though, although there's a couple i've found :devil:

I did notice you've still got the small black bars at the top/right, dead easy to remove these, it's little things like this I get all anal about :rotfl::thumbsup:

Good to be back; shame that darn volcano made me miss out on double xp; hey ho. New maps aren't too bad. Didn't I hear one of you guys say you were stuck in the map... hmmm, thought eggbox users would've found all buggy stuff.

Good to be back; shame that darn volcano made me miss out on double xp; hey ho. New maps aren't too bad. Didn't I hear one of you guys say you were stuck in the map... hmmm, thought eggbox users would've found all buggy stuff.

Probably just Ryan twisting!

Did you get my PM about our forum? We're never on here anymore.

Probably just Ryan twisting!

Did you get my PM about our forum? We're never on here anymore.

Me never - pfft dont know what u are on about - anyway my new nickname is Jumper ( as in the film) seeing as I now can teleport across all the maps now!!!:thumbsup:

Deccy that ure other half spamming us now? Christ one of u was bad enough but 2 for fook sake :thumbsup:

I think telling him to sign up was a bad idea :facepalm:

EDIT: He's a good player though.

Last edited:
has he broken some rules already? I just tried searching for him but wasn't on the members list?

He was there earlier as i did the same thinking im sure i saw someone post with an similar name to revised deccy?!

Is he the one who joined our private clan match against a team on here and he just wouldn't leave for ages?!

You should get him involved in a few public matches...:)

Eastenders is a good episode today I hear ...

You got a crystal ball??

Did you know the PM was going to resign and the news replacing the show :D

You got a crystal ball??

Did you know the PM was going to resign and the news replacing the show :D

It wasn't that Eastenders I was refering to. :D

I have however looked into my crystal ball and can tell you who the next PM will be if you wanna pop into the local bookies. And I gaurantee it will be before the third Thursday in May 2015 that's for sure!

I just presumed Spanky was a second account for Deccy. :facepalm:

I honestly thought it was another clan doing a Hi Baz with you guys, which is why I kept track of it. :(

Is anyone else having a problem with Base camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom