1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A1SE component switching problem

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by UVII, Feb 23, 2003.

1. UVII

UVII

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just got my new plasma and was going to switch all my component feeds through the A1SE. Problem is, it doesn't work. I have tried the direct route to the plasma with all feeds and that works fine. When I switch through the amp I get nothing.

I've checked that all cables are firmly attached and that they are in the correct order. Anything else I should try before I send the amp back for a health check?

2. boogie man

boogie man
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    have you made sure that video is turn on the amp to pass the component feeds the dvd etc...

3. UVII

UVII

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have made sure video is on (i.e not defeated) and I have used the video select to select the DVD (or sky,...). One thing that I have noticed, and I can't remember seeing it before, is the word 'MULTI' on the LCD display (of the amp). Not sure if I have accidentally selected some funny mode.

All sources are functioning correctly.

4. boogie man

boogie man
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    sounds like you in mult mode for mult room you do not need it on i will have a look on my amp later when missies is not watch the soaps :eek:

Boogie man