a110 issues

KIRA

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi can someone help! i have a sata 2tb hard drive fitted to my pch.The pch recognises the hard drive & also the usb stick when i plug it in but,i can't get whatever i have on the usb onto the hard drive!? how is this done? i really am fed up with this device as i dont have a clue on how to use it.I just want films on the hard drive & be able to have them in a big library with movie covers,i'm not bothered about streaming stuff from my windows 7 laptop just want to be able to turn on the pch & select a movie to watch instead of having dvd's stored in a cupboard.IS their anybody in southampton that could show me before i let my bulldog chew it to pieces!!!!:suicide:

If using the internal drive on the PCH it is best to connect it to a network so it can share out the drive and you can copy files over to it as if it were another PC.

If your not keen on that idea then take out the HDD and use it externally via USB instead, when you want to copy files to it just plug it into your PC.

Can you not transfer anything onto the hard drive such as a film via a USB stick then? If so how?

Not as far as I know, there may be a file manager through the NMT applications section.

Edit: I stand corrected, strange I looked over the A110 manual and it made no mention of this at all.

Last edited:
Thanks,i shall give that a try before i throw it in the bin!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom