A wired issue with Cambridge Azur 650R

Pengzi

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi Forum, I've got an approx. 10 year old Cambridge Audio Azur 650R AV-receiver. Everything works fine, but there is this wired thing. If I left the receiver at "Analog Direct" input-mode and turned it off, next time when I turn it on, it'll make a very loud sound (f.ex if it is on FM/AM), seems on max. volume for about 1 sec. then It'll turn down to the normal (where the volume control were set). This doesn't happen to any digital modes. I suspect one of the relay is needing to be changed, but can any of you tell me, if you have had the same issue to either Cambridge Audio or any other AV-receivers? Any ideas for how to resolve this is much appreciated! Best regards, Pengzi

Hi Forum, I've got an approx. 10 year old Cambridge Audio Azur 650R AV-receiver. Everything works fine, but there is this wired thing. If I left the receiver at "Analog Direct" input-mode and turned it off, next time when I turn it on, it'll make a very loud sound (f.ex if it is on FM/AM), seems on max. volume for about 1 sec. then It'll turn down to the normal (where the volume control were set). This doesn't happen to any digital modes. I suspect one of the relay is needing to be changed, but can any of you tell me, if you have had the same issue to either Cambridge Audio or any other AV-receivers? Any ideas for how to resolve this is much appreciated! Best regards, Pengzi
Dear Pengzi,

Did you found solution for this problem?
This issue appears on my Azur 650.
Best regards,
Davor

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom