A Wee bit of Housing History

WeegyAVLover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey All seen this on the web today

A rare opportunity to purchase a luxuriously finished family home, formerly owned by John Lennon

Now granted it is probably out of the reach of most of us on here, be cool if it was not though.

The place looks amazing with a mixture of new and old... But the coolest thing is the TV room... I have never seen a TV screen that big in a home before... I am going with 100" :eek: but I could be wrong...

If anyone has a spare £15,000,000 that can buy this can I come along to the house warming party and watch the TV :lease:

wow very nice, we can only dream

It's a bit clinical though -

I wonder if they will leave the telly :)

It's a bit clinical though -

I know what you mean with all the white, however with all the old furniture and ornate furnishings I don't think it looks stark or clinical, fresh and amazing is the phrase I would use...

I wonder if they will leave the telly :)

I would defo have that under the "included in the sale"...

Really like the pool, the rest of it is just all a bit brown.

:)

Doesn't look like much for £15 million...silly southerners.

Doesn't look like much for £15 million...silly southerners.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Do you think there is a silly premium attached because of the former owner? Or that is what houses in that area are commanding?

I was thinking the exact same thing. Do you think there is a silly premium attached because of the former owner? Or that is what houses in that area are commanding?

Bit of both i would have thought.

imagine the stamp duty!

Do you think there is a silly premium attached because of the former owner?

...probably, if it had been Phil Collins house they'd be practically giving it away.

:)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom