A Way Out

Sounds like a great concept. Really looking forward to seeing more of this!

Looks meh.
Maybe it's the constant split screen, but it really doesn't look like something ground breaking or special.
The overall look reminds me of Kane and Lynch.

Edit: And being co-op only will put a lot of people off IMO.
If you don't have any friends interested in this, it's going to prevent you from getting it, because no one wants to play this kind of co-op with a random.

Laundry Simulator 2018!

Looks kind of interesting, a little stereotypical but could be fun if they nail the co-op aspect.

Edit: And being co-op only will put a lot of people off IMO.
If you don't have any friends interested in this, it's going to prevent you from getting it, because no one wants to play this kind of co-op with a random.
Dev said 'fudge paying for two copies of this' or words to that effect, been confirmed you can play online with only one of you owning the copy.
Good job!

I really like the look of this game.

I kinda have the feeling that it's a one time play through?

I really like the look of this game.

I kinda have the feeling that it's a one time play through?
I'd say so yeah but you can do certain things in a different way but can't say I felt compelled to do a further play through for them (although I did do an alternate choice in the ending area to see how different that was).

surely you can play through twice, once as each guy to experience both sides of the story ? I'm starting it tonight with a mate and hopefully it's as good as it looks :)

Bought it and played 2 hours with a pal, I wouldn't bother tbh, its just a series of quick time events with no consequences as it puts you back to just before you failed

surely you can play through twice, once as each guy to experience both sides of the story ? I'm starting it tonight with a mate and hopefully it's as good as it looks :)

I'm a few hours in with two different friends, and playing as a different character with each. So far, it doesn't feel that much different, possibly because you don't really split up very much and also, when you do, you can still see the other person doing their thing.

There are a couple of alternate routes you can take together, so it might be worth the second playthrough just to see how each scenario plays out.

Played for 2 1/2 hrs last night and we enjoyed every minute of it. Very clever in places and great use of co-op. Can't wait to continue. Great story so far too.

I’m looking for a co op partner for this if anybody is interested? Must be as bad at gaming as I am - Armoured Tiger - drop me a FR.

I’ve got the game so if you don’t own it you just download the demo and I’ll invite you to play through.

I’m looking for a co op partner for this if anybody is interested? Must be as bad at gaming as I am - Armoured Tiger - drop me a FR.

I’ve got the game so if you don’t own it you just download the demo and I’ll invite you to play through.
Are you still looking for somebody too play this with, ive got the game just no one too play co op with desperate to get started.

Are you still looking for somebody too play this with, ive got the game just no one too play co op with desperate to get started.
I am mate but can’t start today. Got a houseful for the bank holiday

If you send me FR - Armoured Tiger - I’ll let you know when I can get on

I finished this last night with a friend (obviously). It probably took us about 7 hours all in and, overall, I really enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy the last hour or so as much as the rest of the game as it got a bit
Michael Bay, a bit Kane & Lynch, with shoot outs, bike chases, and fist fights. Plus I would have liked a bit more control to how the ending played out. I think my friend was of the same mind.
But it was a clever little game that looked and played great and didn't outstay it's welcome.

I'm not quite sure how much replay value there is in it though. I thought it might be interesting to play through as the other character, but there's nothing you haven't seen already as it was all on the screen first time round. There are 3 or 4 places where you choose how to approach a situation, but I'm not sure if it'll be worth playing through the whole game again for that.

I'm going to go back and do the acheivements that we missed out though which shouldn't be a problem as the chapter select is quite comprehensive. I'm not sure if something went wrong though as I got an acheivement my friend didn't and he got one that I didn't. It was strange though as they were for things the opposite player did. They were
for Vincent helping to fix the motorbike, but only Leo got the achievement. The other was for Leo having the moon dream but only Vincent got the achievement
I'd be interested to know if others have had the same.

Completed this last night, enjoyed it thoroughly. Some great clever use of coop segments and very cinematic 24 style use of the split screen/multi screen look.
Nice mix of pace from stealth to shooting to driving sections, reminded me of uncharted in parts. Well acted story too.
Nice little gem that I would recommend to anyone,

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom