A Warning For The Stupid Amongst Us

Ben6279

Established Member
Reaction score
If like me you started you free 14 day trial at Xmas & have got yourself a physical PSN voucher to redeem DO NOT try peeling off what looks like a label to peel off as this will just start tearing the card / the label stuck to the card on which the code is printed. You do in fact have to scratch the area to expose the code.

I believe I recall someone here on this forum may have done the same (it could of been elsewhere), of course not insinuating whoever it was is also the stupid amongst us but I will hold my hand of to that :clap:. I recall their code being unreadable & wherever it was purchased from and neither would Sony do anything about it, they had to swallow their loss. Fortunately for me I only managed to peel up a little from both ends & was still able to make out the first & last characters of the code.

Haha I did exactly the same thing, I went to peel it off and took a big chunk off and chucked it.

Then realised I was supposed to scratch it instead so I was searching round for this tiny bit of peeling.

Miraculously I found it and made out the numbers to redeem

Not just me then? Thank god for that :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom