A walk round the farm today.

B

busterboy

Although its rained all day here I had a walk round our farm with the 1dMk2 complete with the 200mmf/1.8 to come home with one or two half decent shots in low light..:(
Comments as always welcome..:)

cow160k.jpg

2 The Bokeh is sooooo creamy.. :thumbsup:
cow.jpg

cow7.jpg

guineafowl.jpg

5 This little mole wont be digging any more as I caught it soon after this shot. :lesson:
moletrap.jpg

interesting, i found a picture of my parents cat on my pc that looks like its been shot :s

deadcat.jpg

it hasnt though the cat is still alive, its mearly spilt varnish on the paving slab! just looked interesting!

keep away from pussys when they're bleeding! :lesson: :nono:

busterboy said:
Although its rained all day here I had a walk round our farm with the 1dMk2 complete with the 200mmf/1.8 to come home with one or two half decent shots in low light..:(
Comments as always welcome..:)

£5000's a lot to pay for a p+s isnt it? :)

I'm sure John pays people to post shots so he can say 'Nice Pussy :laugh:' to them :)

Must be great to live on a farm, we were considering getting some chickens! :D

This is my cow shot, even though it's a bull!

IMG_1258.JPG

brindisi said:
With all repect, you could probably get pretty much the same results with an S2, or a G6 if you were a bit closer

You hit the nail on the head with your comments "you could probably "and " if you were a bit closer"

Try getting close to these and they run like hell.. :rolleyes:

Had a G6.. Nice camera but point & shoot is exactly what it is.. :boring:

brindisi said:
This guy does some nice rural stuff with a 10D and a 1Ds Mk2 -

http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/photoessays/essays/huntban.html

Buonas noches ;)

And that guy took all his pictures in glorious sunshine with clear blue skies too.. Not a dismal rainy afternoon, although they are Nice shots..:)

As for the framing, I agree they could be better. ;)

Good evening to you too sir..:)

PS: Try taking these with a P & S.

jet1.jpg

teamleader1.jpg

totally agree with bustrboy on this, try getting a f1.8 shot at 200mm on a Point and shoot..........

granted you'd probably get shots but no way will you get the short depth of field or the bockeh that busterboys got on a point an shoot....

perhaps Brindisi would like to share some of his own pictures with the group?

busterboy said:
Try getting close to these...
... Try taking these with a P & S.

Bottom line, I'd be ashamed to publically post what amount to snapshots and expect praise because I'd used £5000 of semi-pro gear.

So you were in low light, phewey-dooey, I can almost feel the sexual tension as you snook up on these beasts to get the kind of shot that was formerly the province of the SAS, they say... :D My Hero!!

The plane shots, why bother? There's a 1000 like them already in image libraries. Or is it "Look, Mum, no hands!!"...

Johndm - "You have much to learn........."

Yep, the UK's like the US now. Never knock a twonk and his purchase after he's been to market. :smashin:

mattym - "perhaps Brindisi would like to share some of his own pictures with the group?"

You mean like some luvvly macros...ooh!!

:thumbsup: mates.

brindisi said:
Bottom line, I'd be ashamed to publically post what amount to snapshots and expect praise because I'd used £5000 of semi-pro gear.

So you were in low light, phewey-dooey, I can almost feel the sexual tension as you snook up on these beasts to get the kind of shot that was formerly the province of the SAS, they say... :D My Hero!!

The plane shots, why bother? There's a 1000 like them already in image libraries. Or is it "Look, Mum, no hands!!"...

Yep, the UK's like the US now. Never knock a twonk and his purchase after he's been to market. :smashin:

mattym - "perhaps Brindisi would like to share some of his own pictures with the group?"

Goodbye

brindisi said:

Well you know how to make friends dont you.. :thumbsdow

5 posts on here and you are lecturing us on taking shots.. :spam:

It seems your intension is to wind up as many members as possible turning threads into flame wars.

I for one wont be biting..
dontfeedtrolls.gif

If your goal in life is trolling internet forums with total crap I suggest you take your burbery cap off and ask your mum to put you to bed.
ban-him.bmp

brindisi said:

You get a 5 day ban for being so unpleasant.

nevermind chaps, he's only jealous

Stuart Wright said:
You get a 5 day ban for being so unpleasant.

A very fair result IMO..

Maybe when he gets back (if he comes back) he might find a way to express his opinion without insulting everyone who posts on here.. :suicide:

Johndm said:
Doubtful.....

Did you try anet yet?

:hiya:

Not yet John but I plan to visit more airshows and airports to get more practice upping my levels to a degree when I think fit to post on there.. :smashin:

You have some fantastic shots John and I have also seen the ones that never made airliners in your collection.. :rolleyes:

As the teacher told me when I left school many years ago "you must try harder"... :rotfl:

One of my better efforts you have seen before John..

42.jpg

dunno why you bothered Busterboy, theres 1000's of them on image libraries already apparently!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom