A walk round the farm today.

B

busterboy

Although its rained all day here I had a walk round our farm with the 1dMk2 complete with the 200mmf/1.8 to come home with one or two half decent shots in low light..:(
Comments as always welcome..:)

2 The Bokeh is sooooo creamy.. :thumbsup:

5 This little mole wont be digging any more as I caught it soon after this shot. :lesson:

mr jones

Novice Member
interesting, i found a picture of my parents cat on my pc that looks like its been shot :s

it hasnt though the cat is still alive, its mearly spilt varnish on the paving slab! just looked interesting!

mr jones

Novice Member
keep away from pussys when they're bleeding! :lesson: :nono:

B

brindisi

busterboy said:
Although its rained all day here I had a walk round our farm with the 1dMk2 complete with the 200mmf/1.8 to come home with one or two half decent shots in low light..:(
Comments as always welcome..:)
£5000's a lot to pay for a p+s isnt it? :)

stevegreen

I'm sure John pays people to post shots so he can say 'Nice Pussy :laugh:' to them :)

Must be great to live on a farm, we were considering getting some chickens! :D

This is my cow shot, even though it's a bull!

B

busterboy

brindisi said:
With all repect, you could probably get pretty much the same results with an S2, or a G6 if you were a bit closer
You hit the nail on the head with your comments "you could probably "and " if you were a bit closer"

Try getting close to these and they run like hell.. :rolleyes:

Had a G6.. Nice camera but point & shoot is exactly what it is.. :boring:

brindisi said:
This guy does some nice rural stuff with a 10D and a 1Ds Mk2 -

http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/photoessays/essays/huntban.html

Buonas noches ;)
And that guy took all his pictures in glorious sunshine with clear blue skies too.. Not a dismal rainy afternoon, although they are Nice shots..:)

As for the framing, I agree they could be better. ;)

Good evening to you too sir..:)

PS: Try taking these with a P & S.

mr jones

Novice Member
totally agree with bustrboy on this, try getting a f1.8 shot at 200mm on a Point and shoot..........

granted you'd probably get shots but no way will you get the short depth of field or the bockeh that busterboys got on a point an shoot....

mattym

Banned
perhaps Brindisi would like to share some of his own pictures with the group?

B

brindisi

busterboy said:
Try getting close to these...
... Try taking these with a P & S.
Bottom line, I'd be ashamed to publically post what amount to snapshots and expect praise because I'd used £5000 of semi-pro gear.

So you were in low light, phewey-dooey, I can almost feel the sexual tension as you snook up on these beasts to get the kind of shot that was formerly the province of the SAS, they say... :D My Hero!!

The plane shots, why bother? There's a 1000 like them already in image libraries. Or is it "Look, Mum, no hands!!"...

Johndm - "You have much to learn........."

Yep, the UK's like the US now. Never knock a twonk and his purchase after he's been to market. :smashin:

mattym - "perhaps Brindisi would like to share some of his own pictures with the group?"

You mean like some luvvly macros...ooh!!

:thumbsup: mates.

Johndm

brindisi said:
Bottom line, I'd be ashamed to publically post what amount to snapshots and expect praise because I'd used £5000 of semi-pro gear.

So you were in low light, phewey-dooey, I can almost feel the sexual tension as you snook up on these beasts to get the kind of shot that was formerly the province of the SAS, they say... :D My Hero!!

The plane shots, why bother? There's a 1000 like them already in image libraries. Or is it "Look, Mum, no hands!!"...

Yep, the UK's like the US now. Never knock a twonk and his purchase after he's been to market. :smashin:

mattym - "perhaps Brindisi would like to share some of his own pictures with the group?"

Goodbye

B

busterboy

brindisi said:

Well you know how to make friends dont you.. :thumbsdow

5 posts on here and you are lecturing us on taking shots.. :spam:

It seems your intension is to wind up as many members as possible turning threads into flame wars.

I for one wont be biting..

If your goal in life is trolling internet forums with total crap I suggest you take your burbery cap off and ask your mum to put you to bed.

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
brindisi said:

You get a 5 day ban for being so unpleasant.

mattym

Banned
nevermind chaps, he's only jealous

B

busterboy

Stuart Wright said:
You get a 5 day ban for being so unpleasant.

A very fair result IMO..

Maybe when he gets back (if he comes back) he might find a way to express his opinion without insulting everyone who posts on here.. :suicide:

B

busterboy

Johndm said:
Doubtful.....

Did you try anet yet?

:hiya:
Not yet John but I plan to visit more airshows and airports to get more practice upping my levels to a degree when I think fit to post on there.. :smashin:

You have some fantastic shots John and I have also seen the ones that never made airliners in your collection.. :rolleyes:

As the teacher told me when I left school many years ago "you must try harder"... :rotfl:

One of my better efforts you have seen before John..

mattym

Banned
dunno why you bothered Busterboy, theres 1000's of them on image libraries already apparently!

B

busterboy

stevegreen said:
I miss all the fun :(

Yeah!!!!! Where's Steve Green when you need him in a crisis.. :(

Never mind the director general came to our rescue.. :rotfl:

Only joking mate.. :thumbsup:

B

busterboy

mattym said:
dunno why you bothered Busterboy, theres 1000's of them on image libraries already apparently!

Oooohhhhh you bitch Matt.... :eek:

:D

Mr Cat

Banned
busterboy said:
Oooohhhhh you bitch Matt.... :eek:

:D
where do you think he got them from..? :D

only joking mate!

anyway, heres a cow next to where I live!!

mattym

Banned
the man mocked my macro, you cant let a man mock your macro, not in these here parts