A walk around Madrid

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do like the fact that many shops and restaurants in Madrid still have such traditional and colourful frontages. Here's a small sample.

All comments welcome, thank you.

1)

Madrid shops and restaurants-1
by John Alexander, on Flickr

2)

Madrid shops and restaurants-2

3)

Madrid shops and restaurants-3

4)

Madrid shops and restaurants-4

5)

Madrid shops and restaurants-5

6)

Madrid shops and restaurants-6

7)

Madrid shops and restaurants-7

Nice photos :) Very clean and tidy - did you photoshop out all the litter and graffiti ?

Nice photos :) Very clean and tidy - did you photoshop out all the litter and graffiti ?

Thank you - luckily very little cloning was required with all of these, but I do know what you mean about graffiti etc!

Really interesting shop fronts. I'm curious about the portrait orientation on the first one - did you try a landscape or square crop too?
I find myself almost always working in landscape these days because my images are almost always seen on screens.

Really interesting shop fronts. I'm curious about the portrait orientation on the first one - did you try a landscape or square crop too?
I find myself almost always working in landscape these days because my images are almost always seen on screens.

Thanks you have given me food for thought! Must admit when I took the shot I only did so in portrait.

In the 80's I used to learn about the world thru Alan Whicker's TV Travel shows.. now, I learn a lot about the world thru John's photo albums.. great work as always John..:thumbsup:

Nice set. Went to Madrid last year and want to go back again. Well, I can say that for most European cities with a character :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom