A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas (2011)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Earlier this week, production began on the third film in the popular Harold and Kumar series. Will once again feature John Cho and Kal Penn as the title characters. Comedian Patton Oswalt has joined the cast and it’s also been confirmed that Neil Patrick Harris will return.

neil-patrick-harris.jpg

it's also been confirmed that Neil Patrick Harris will return

Spoiler
Didn't he die in the 2nd movie? I'm sure they shot him at the whorehouse.

Spoiler
Didn't he die in the 2nd movie? I'm sure they shot him at the whorehouse.

Spoiler;
"A scene after the end credits shows that Neil Patrick Harris didn't die at the brothel..."

Should be fun, hope they reign it in a little though after the OTT sequel. The first one is a great guilty pleasure movie of mine but I think the second goes a bit too far and is more about setting up funny set-pieces IMO and less about story (not that the first one had much story, but felt tighter and more cohesive with a better pace).

:D
Spoiler;
"A scene after the end credits shows that Neil Patrick Harris didn't die at the brothel..."

Well that gives me an axcuse to watch it again tonight and see for myself :D

November 4th, 2011.

First photo from the new film

11086e1e.jpg

:clap:
Excellent - I really like both the HaK flicks. Agree that Guantanamo wasn't as good as White Castle, but it did have its moments.

Looks like it could be another comedy classic :rotfl:

Hmm, I just don't know. Loved the first 2, but is just me or does this seem like its going a bit too big? Thought some of the jokes in the trailer fell flat to me. Will defintely watch, and definately hoping i'm wrong. NPH Legen......

Wait for it ;)

Red Band Trailer

Viewer Discretion is Advised
The video page contains mature subject matter and is suitable for adults only.

Last edited:
Just watched it as I didn't get the chance over xmas. Loved it, a funny adventure and brilliant gimmicky 3D. 7/10

Agree, very funny, and admirably politically incorrect. I wasn't too keen on the first but this and Guantanamo Bay are hilarious.

Agree, very funny, and admirably politically incorrect. I wasn't too keen on the first but this and Guantanamo Bay are hilarious.
The first one wasn't that good, it was just a fun premise and had good characters ! Not seen Guantanamo, but heard very mixed things !

The first one wasn't that good, it was just a fun premise and had good characters ! Not seen Guantanamo, but heard very mixed things !

You need to see Guantanamo. So many comedies disappoint me these days, but Guantanamo is hilarious. Totally extracts the urine out of US Foreign policy, George Dubya and American post 911 paranoia. A lot better than the stuff that Adam Sandler and Seth Rogen churns out.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom