Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

A/V lip-sync problem on Fujitsu P42HHA30 ES Screen

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by SerialZapper, Aug 8, 2005.

1. SerialZapper

SerialZapper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

This is my First post so a big hello to everyone.
    I've recently bought a new Fujitsu plasma screen P42HHA30ES. As it only has video input, I've hooked it up to my Pioneer A/V receiver but I seem to have a slight time-lag between the audio coming from the receiver and the picture on the Plasma screen - the lip-sych error is only slight but it is so annoying.

Can anyone advise or suggest a solution? I'm using gold scart connectors between the two pieces of equipment. Would component video help or do I need to do soemthing else?

Many thanks.

2. slasor999

slasor999

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Good evening.

There are several "lip sync correction boxes" advertised in the various hif fi and video magazines eg this months "What Plasma" magazine on page 99 for £139. Some DVD players have a "lipsync" delay ability burried in their menu systems somewhere.

Also.

I am looking to buy the same plasma screen as you Fujitsu P42HHA30. Are you happy with it and where did you buy it ?

What inputs does it have ?

Can you say how much you paid ?

regards
    Shaun