A tough Decision "what do you do ?"

jlcrawford

Established Member
Reaction score
Firstly as a warm up to the event quiz the quote in the title -name the movie?
Now the decision concerns my two cinemas - I recently sold a guy a specially designed unit to house his Kit and stand his newly acquired 50" plasma upon.
Whilst there he showed me his Tosh 56" widescreen rear proj TV which was for sale at about a third of the price he had paid for it 16 months earlier.Needless to say that I couldn't resist and bought it ( some businessman -went to sell a cabinet ended up spending twice the amount I sold)
Anyway I planned on taking out my Seleco 400+ and fitting the Tosh into the cabinetry in my Red room ,using some of my existing speakers to hook to the Telly, which is DDigital.
This would free up my 400+ and a DSPA1 which I could sell to try and return some cash to the depleted( by Blue room) coffers.
I feel this is the best way to go as there is a major wife ease of use factor and also what is special in moving room from a 7' widescreen to an 8'? The incentive to use the better room would be higher.
Any comments\advice ?

Sounds like a good move Jeff.
You'll have a top notch Barco for when you are in a serious mood and when you are feeling lazy you've got all the easy functionality of a TV whilst retaining a respectably sized picture.

best of both world's

Go for it Jeff, sounds like a good idea. I might even be interested in the A1, if i can get rid of my A2.Anyone want an A2 at reasonable price?

[ 01-08-2001: Message edited by: THX 1138 /THX TEX ]</p>

Jeff,

Sent you an e-mail regarding your invite and above.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom