1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A touch of madness!!!!

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by Pete Delaney, May 17, 2005.

1. Pete Delaney

Pete Delaney

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +598
    :devil: Well I strolled into the London Camera Exchange today and then I strolled out again...........................with a bag of goodies in my hand. The nice man was up for the old price match banter and so I came away with a 350d, 1gb CF, soft case and a f 4-5.6 EFS 17-85mm IS USM lens :devil: :devil: :devil:

I have really caught the photography bug, can't believe I did it......especially as I had just bought a Panasonic FZ20 with 1gb sd and spare battery plus case!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: The Panny takes great pics and I learned to use it to its full potential, that's what gave me the upgrade bug :D

So all I need to do now is flog my as new Panny on ebay and get the wife a compact digital as she say's she is not going any where near the Cannon :cool: That's fine by me as she can be a little clumsy :rolleyes:

I expect I'll be back to the LCE to buy a zoom in a few weeks (paid for by the sale of the Panny) :smashin: :smashin: :smashin:

2. mr jones

mr jones
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    nice one :D

3. stevegreen

stevegreen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +984
    Get snapping for the photo comp then!!! ;)

4. Pete Delaney

Pete Delaney

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +598
    :hiya: At the moment I am in a special place called 'random snapping mode'....as my teeny weeny brain works through the fundamentals of my 350d. Despite said brain running at capacity it has still managed to firmly fix a big grin on slightly ugly face :thumbsup:

Once I have worked it all out I shall enter and win every photocomp from here to Tasmania......I mean...how can I possibly lose :rolleyes:

5. ASH1

ASH1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Welcome to the 350D club. I think you've made a good choice, but then I would say that I've got one. :D If you have the funds try it with a battery grip (BG-E3), it give a better feel to the camera as well as other advantages.

ASH1 :smashin:

6. Pete Delaney

Pete Delaney

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +598
    Thanks ASH1,

I will get rid of my panny before I splash out on any more extras....I got the camera with a £400 lens and I'm busy experimenting....should keep me occupied until more funds are gathered together! :thumbsup:

I do not find the size of camera uncomfortable either, small hands I guess :rolleyes: