Prominent Member
Reaction score
Meet our tiny (54mm) bit of news:

:thumbsup:

Cheers
Moosh

Congrats!:thumbsup:

Yeah big congrats mate :thumbsup:

Great news - time to start feathering the nest with lots of new AV stuff .... "It's for the baby, love ....." :thumbsup:

How nice :thumbsup: Infinite life, infinite possibility :lesson:

Congrats to you and your partner.

Congratulations Moosh :thumbsup: Is this your First ??

Never mind getting new kit for the baby.... get some tall stuff to stand all your current kit on out of the way of 'sticky prints' ;)

Congratulations Moosh. :thumbsup:

Now get some sleep while you can. :D

We got the same good news today about our daughter-in-law and the same news last week from our daughter :smashin::smashin::smashin::smashin:

All I need to do now is save up for the prams :D

The best way to recreate subliminal womb sounds is the most expensive subwoofer you can afford :lesson:

:D

Congrats mate

Dave

Great news - time to start feathering the nest with lots of new AV stuff .... "It's for the baby, love ....." :thumbsup:

The best way to recreate subliminal womb sounds is the most expensive subwoofer you can afford :lesson:

:D

Congrats mate

Dave

:rotfl: We've put our house up for sale and are looking to move in to Worcestershire (be a bit more rural) and I'm trying to sell all my home cinema stuff as a seperate negotiation to the house deal. :suicide: So I can buy one of those Fujitsu 1080p 65" Aviamo plasma screens. Just don't tell the wife how much one costs! :rolleyes: :D

Congratulations Moosh :thumbsup: Is this your First ??

Never mind getting new kit for the baby.... get some tall stuff to stand all your current kit on out of the way of 'sticky prints' ;)

This is will be our first. And the way she is feeling at the moment, it'll probably be our last! :rotfl:

And points about the "sticky prints" duly noted!

And go on that romantic getaway or holiday that you have been wanting to take :)

Don't give her any ideas. We've already been on three this year. Anyway, I thought taking her to the Guinness factory in Dublin was romantic! :D

We got the same good news today about our daughter-in-law and the same news last week from our daughter :smashin::smashin::smashin::smashin:

All I need to do now is save up for the prams :D

Congratulations to you too. :thumbsup:

And yes, we're looking at prams and cots and grown up stuff like that too. :eek:

And thank you all for your kind thoughts. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Moosh

Congratulations to you both.

03.gif

The blob turned out to be a boy! Jed was born Wednesday 5 March @ 6:38PM and weighted 8lbs 8oz.

Mother is doing really well and we're all home now! :clap:

Cheers
Moosh

Fantastic news mate, congrats to you both! Cool name for him too, I reckon he's going to be a millionaire...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom