A thankyou to BK

phils_wicked

Hi all, I would like to say a big thankyou to BK for their superb service and excellent products!

I ordered an XLS200 on Tuesday, and then recieved a phone call on the following day asking if it would be convenient for me to recieve it on Thursday!

It's a really good feeling to think that my custom is valued, and that people care.

It big thumbs up to you all at BK from me

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jsandel1

Very happy for you.

Ordered mine 2 weeks ago..Got a call last week to say it would be with me thursday.. I Asked for a friday delivery as I was off that day, they agreed no problems....It is still with DHL! they failed to find my house till last tuesday!!!!!I can't get there to get it and can't get another day off to have it redelivered..SO i guess it will go back next Tuesday!
Oh well I will have to order another sub from a shop that I can get to on a sunday..

Cheers

Hi all, I would like to say a big thankyou to BK for their superb service and excellent products!

I ordered an XLS200 on Tuesday, and then recieved a phone call on the following day asking if it would be convenient for me to recieve it on Thursday!

It's a really good feeling to think that my custom is valued, and that people care.

It big thumbs up to you all at BK from me

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

phils_wicked

Well that sounds like a problem with DHL to me mate, from the good comments i have heard about BK and the service I have recieved, I doubt it has been BK's fault.

I'm planning on having a fiddle with the sub later, so far I can only comment on it's superb build quality and finish.

It seems to go pretty low, as I found out when my dad had the gain set way to high when we first switched it on :eek: hopefully it's not damaged lol

:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom