a.t.i.radeon 9250 256mb gfx

B

bigdavie0

:hiya: would mce support a radeon 9250 gfx card,i have an hauppauge pvr150 mce tuner,just wondering will this do or will i have to purchase a new one,if so what one, my mobo has 1 agp slot and 5 pci

bigdavie0 said:
:hiya: would mce support a radeon 9250 gfx card,i have an hauppauge pvr150 mce tuner,just wondering will this do or will i have to purchase a new one,if so what one, my mobo has 1 agp slot and 5 pci
I don;t think it is listed as a supported card i medai center, it might work for some thing but may lock up when you launch the meda center application, best gettign a medi center certified card...like a radeon x700

Link

S

Skunkpipe

bigdavie0 said:
Yes it'll work no problems.

S

Skunkpipe

bigdavie0 said:
Yes it'll work no problems

CyBeRkId2002

i have the card and although it does work its not ideal... had a lot of trouble getting dvds to run smoothly without stutter and i have tried every setting possible!

deksawyer

I used to use a 9200 and it worked well.............

D.

S

Skunkpipe

CyBeRkId2002 said:
i have the card and although it does work its not ideal... had a lot of trouble getting dvds to run smoothly without stutter and i have tried every setting possible!
I doubt very much that's an issue with the card; more likely a refresh rate not being set corretly or some other h/w bottleneck

Trending threads

Top Bottom