A super interactive TV???

H

helpneeded

I'm just watching X-Factor, and wish my TV had an interactive feature where I could press a button, and the person on my screen, (who is killing the music industry with their god awful voice), gets a big boxing glove round their face! Lol!

Now I would pay good money for that!

I suppose the 'mute' button is the best I can get at the moment!

On a slightly different note, I'm well pleased with my new Sammy LE26R51BD! Superb picture qualoty, superb sound, and for £650, an all round great TV! Shame the programme isnt as good! Lol! Thats X-Factor for you!

Talking of super interactive TV. I'd like to see LCD TV's released with built in wifi/ethernet that can stream divx and hd video stream from a pc. Would save from the hasle of HTPC. I think there have been TV's released with these capabilities in the far east but not here.

televisionuser said:
Talking of super interactive TV. I'd like to see LCD TV's released with built in wifi/ethernet that can stream divx and hd video stream from a pc. Would save from the hasle of HTPC. I think there have been TV's released with these capabilities in the far east but not here.

This is a good point, my initial post was just a laugh, but are there any 'super interactive' features that people would like to see in TV's???

dsb said:
press a button and all onscreen people become naked.

Lol, this may well be a good feature, but what about if you were watching a programme like, erm, say 'This Morning'. The sight could give you many sleepless nights!!! :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom