Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

A super interactive TV???

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by helpneeded, Aug 20, 2005.

Tags:
  1. helpneeded

helpneeded

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm just watching X-Factor, and wish my TV had an interactive feature where I could press a button, and the person on my screen, (who is killing the music industry with their god awful voice), gets a big boxing glove round their face! Lol!

Now I would pay good money for that!

I suppose the 'mute' button is the best I can get at the moment!

On a slightly different note, I'm well pleased with my new Sammy LE26R51BD! Superb picture qualoty, superb sound, and for £650, an all round great TV! Shame the programme isnt as good! Lol! Thats X-Factor for you!

2. televisionuser

televisionuser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Talking of super interactive TV. I'd like to see LCD TV's released with built in wifi/ethernet that can stream divx and hd video stream from a pc. Would save from the hasle of HTPC. I think there have been TV's released with these capabilities in the far east but not here.

3. helpneeded

helpneeded

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

This is a good point, my initial post was just a laugh, but are there any 'super interactive' features that people would like to see in TV's???

4. dsb

dsb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    press a button and all onscreen people become naked.

5. helpneeded

helpneeded

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Lol, this may well be a good feature, but what about if you were watching a programme like, erm, say 'This Morning'. The sight could give you many sleepless nights!!! :rotfl: