A Specific Computer Hardware Price Comparison Site Wanted

Garrett

Reaction score
I use to know a site which gave out all the comparisons with different shops for computer hardware I thought I had put it in my favourites and I went and looked for it and either its got deleted or the site has changed.

The site that did the comparisons on the comparison page did a graph showing how the prices changed over the last month. And say you chose cpu’s the first page it took you to would have 6 cpu’s and the price/speed, or if HD price/Gb.

I once was told this site on the forum but cannot find that post either. :blush:

Garrett said:
I use to know a site which gave out all the comparisons with different shops for computer hardware I thought I had put it in my favourites and I went and looked for it and either its got deleted or the site has changed.

The site that did the comparisons on the comparison page did a graph showing how the prices changed over the last month. And say you chose cpu’s the first page it took you to would have 6 cpu’s and the price/speed, or if HD price/Gb.

I once was told this site on the forum but cannot find that post either. :blush:

Is it www.pcindex.co.uk :thumbsup:

Thanks but that was not it. :(
Nether was it

Pricewatch
Computerprices
Pricerunner

Garrett, I think the one you are after was computerprices. That site used to do a monthly price comparison chart for each item, and was much better looks wise, and information wise, than when I last checked it (about 5 minutes ago! :D ).

So thats why I could not find it if was hiding in plain site just that they mucked up the site. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom