1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Sony kv-32fq75 not made in UK?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by hellogr1, Mar 3, 2002.

1. hellogr1

hellogr1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone!!
    Is anybody out there who has a 32fq75 NOT made in UK?Yesterday FWAN informed me that all the people who has problems with this model are from Nederland,France and UK and that all these defective tvs are made in UK.It would be very helpful to know the production country of the defective tv units so that I could check it out here in Greece.I want to buy one and I'm searching through internet and magazines the best tv.A local magazine(a very good one) -Hitech- gives Sony(32fq75d) the best picture and right after to Panasonic(32pg50f) and Toshiba(32zp18p).Also gives to Sony the best special features and design.It doesn't mention any wrong about it except that in 4:3 mode creates a little curve in the right bottom.Contrary it says that the picture is excellent!!!And I'm wondering if there is a differect production place or country between our counrtys that gives a different effect to the product.Please do me a favor...check your tv sets and find the production country.My current 21" Sony is made in Spain.
    Anyway...thank you for your time
    Nick

2. chrismoore

chrismoore

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My SOny is 32FQ75(B) which is either France or Belgium. The picture is brilliant and it doen't suffer the scroly lines although two or three times a night it loeses the picture totaly and then comes back on.I have tried to sort it out with sound and Vision but they are saying it's a fault on my aerial, which it isn't. I have now written to Sony and are waiting in a reply from them. If the refuse to acknowlege a fault I will have to go to the small claimes court with Sound&Vision to get a repair done or the TV replaced.

3. garrad

garrad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a KV-32FQ75 B set and it does suffer from the same issues, but I can hide them by messing around with some of the settings. I don't have a single problem with my set, but it took a bit of tweaking.

4. hellogr1

hellogr1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Here as I know the model is 32fq75D.So anyone with this model?