A soldier being deported

Trollslayer

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
i have signed the petition and i urge other av forum members to do the same to stop this gross injustice to one of our x memebers of the armed forces been deported.

i have signed the petition and i urge other av forum members to do the same to stop this gross injustice to one of our x memebers of the armed forces been deported.

signed

Signed. The rules around this are not based on common sense. Sometimes rules need to be broken and this is one of those cases IMO.

Disgraceful. We tend to look after the wrong people in this country and wash our hands of those who have served this nation.

Does make you laugh doesn't it?
The filth that we let stay in this country, and yet you fight for it and get deported.

signed. I'm also from similar background.

So two of our finest get into a 'brawl' where one gets a hurt finger, the other admits it and pays the fine imposed on him. But yet the powers that be think the best course of action is to deport him from the country he calls home.

I would be prepared to bet my mortgage that these guys would take a bullet for each other without a second thought.

Shame on all who had any input in making this decision.

SIGNED.

Trained how to fight by his adopted country, sent into conflict zones 5 times prepared to fight. Kicked out of the country for fighting :rolleyes:

"In 2011, his commanding officer said his performance was "of an exceptionally high standard". L/Cpl Baleiwai was rated "an excellent junior NCO [non commissioned officer]" who was "always leading from the front". "He is charismatic, selfless and well-liked," the officer said."

Signed.

last year, didnt a immigrant escape deportation after completing a jail sentence due to having a family with a british woman here?

how can you let one stay and not the other?

last year, didnt a immigrant escape deportation after completing a jail sentence due to having a family with a british woman here?

how can you let one stay and not the other?

That is the story I linked above. That guy played the top trump card (human rights)

Customs and immigration have been cut right back, there was probably some poor sod working late in a stuffy office with a pile of forms to process.

Signed. Utterly disgraceful that his deportation is even being suggested :thumbsdow

Hopefully the media coverage will compel the Government to intervene - but how many others are also falling foul of the new laws?

I agree - it's the little people who pay for the failures of other.

F****** disgraceful. If this man is deported I am sending my medals back wrapped in toilet paper.

He has to stay...

Just signed and posted the petition on my Twitter & Facebook page.
Was listening about this story on LBC an hour ago.
Good luck to the guy as I think he deserves to stay.

one gets a hurt finger, the other admits it and pays the fine imposed on him
That's not what he gets - he gets a damaged "filling", presumably in a tooth.
The other pays the totally presposterous amount of £1000, at a "disciplinary hearing" not a trial, by a "commanding officer" not a judge or magistrate!

Last edited:
Signed - yet another example of gross incompetence by useless public sector jobsworths

maxwell4321 said:
Signed - yet another example of gross incompetence by useless public sector jobsworths

This thread is about a soldier, a public servant,being betrayed by the very people he has served not about yet another pop at public servants!

Useless jobsworth would have been fine:facepalm:

That's not what he gets - he gets a damaged "filling", presumably in a tooth.
The other pays the totally presposterous amount of £1000, at a "disciplinary hearing" not a trial, by a "commanding officer" not a judge or magistrate!

Right you are mate, to be fair to myself I was so enraged when reading it I didn't read it straight.

I still stand by my comments though. Disgraceful decision.

Also signed, this guy should be allowed to stay, he placed his life on the line for our country and this is how we treat him.If he had been some scumbag rapist/murderer or drug dealer who may have faced retribution when deported he would be allowed to stay as this would infringe his human rights.:facepalm:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom