A Small run around 2K

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by fubar925, Aug 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,157
    Looking for a small run around for my better half Heather. Ideally it would be a toyota Aygo but other small cars will be considered?

Must be in good condition for age with 5 doors. This is a must! lol

Got 2k so what you got?

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Apsilon

Apsilon
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,965
    @fubar925

I have taken the liberty of deleting all the posts from this thread because not one of them was on topic.

Furthermore, if you have grievances or feel you are being persecuted by a member, please use the report function or escalate - that is what they are there for. Venting your spleen in a flurry of posts only serves to antagonise a situation.

If your issue is regarding a moderator, request a different moderator to appraise something should the need arise. There are plenty of moderators assigned to each classifieds section, so if you feel you are being treated unfairly or unimpartially, request another. Just do so before firing any retaliatory comments because that's the quickest way to a trading restriction.

So let's have no more nonsense please because I'm not going ask nicely again.

Apsilon

3. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,157
    I did report.....And my spleen as zero to do with you! ( I guess the report function does not work for MODS) I did report to another MOD? SO.... let me get this straight I have a issue but its the quickest way to a trading restriction "if i dont follow protocol? try telling to ur Mods that!

So will he get banned No !!!

so will you ban your mod? so you have threatened me ? so what the fudge? lol I STARTED A FOR SALEW THREAD THATS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHAT I DID NOTHING MORE

LOL I STATED A FOR SALE THEAD!!!!!!!! BUT YOU THREATENED ME how do I report you? lol

4. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,157
    Again I have you i would like another Mod please I dont trust or in fairness like u

5. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,157
    I want another Mod APART FROM YOU

6. Apsilon

Apsilon
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,965
    Banned again and I'm going to recommend it's permanent. Your constant bad attitude towards members and mods alike and poor trading etiquette is not what we wish to promote here, so you can take your roadshow elsewhere.

I did warn you Fubar.

Archived