• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

A selection of big cats

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
The Wildlife Heritage Fund Big Cat Sanctuary in Kent is well worth visit and they even run photography workshops. You need an appointment to go there which means that the number of people are limited so viewing the animals is well controlled – good for us humans and the cats! See The Wildlife Heritage Foundation | The Big Cat Sanctuary for details.

These are a selection of shots from my second visit to WHF and you can see more on my flickr pages at Wildlife Heritage Foundation - a set on Flickr

All comments welcome, thank you.

1) Sleeping lion
WHF - lion-1 by johnaalex, on Flickr

2) Love bite?
WHF - tiger-1 by johnaalex, on Flickr

3) You looking at me?
WHF - black leopard by johnaalex, on Flickr

4) You're only a leap away...
WHF - leopard-2 by johnaalex, on Flickr

5) No - I am not looking at you!
WHF - lion-2 by johnaalex, on Flickr

6) OMG!
WHF - clouded leopard-2 by johnaalex, on Flickr

7) Aren't I the cute one?
WHF - tiger-4 by johnaalex, on Flickr

8) Aren't I the pretty one?
WHF - serval by johnaalex, on Flickr

9) Don't bother me!
WHF - puma-1 by johnaalex, on Flickr

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Some lovely shots. Great moment captured in 2, just a shame you couldn't have got that bit higher so the bottom Tiger's not blocked. Still great though. 6 is great and hilarious all in one ;) And 7's great, but then Tiger's are my favourites :)

shotokan101

Banned
Nice set - 4,8 and 9 especially but like most :)

thedude

Distinguished Member
love 4 the most

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom