A selection of Bangkok scenes

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Thailand 2010 set on flickr is growing almost daily!

1) A view from my hotel room

2) Tuk-tuks are popular with lots of people - but not for me thanks.

3) It is amazing what Thais can get on motorbike!

4) Another view from my hotel, note how the modern sky scrapers surround the much smaller older buildings.

5) Not the cleanest of kitchens, but the Pad Thai (Thai noodles) at Thipsami is very good.

6) A tired street trader tries to get a short nap despite the activity around her.

Click on a pic for large!

Im really loving this, and it is more of your eye for the interesting, not the technical photography, which is in itself fine.
The view from your hotel room could do with " straightening up" a tad though unless its my eyes!

:offtopic:PS: Still cant think of souvenirs ; I would really just " Go for a vareity" of the shiny discs Im happy to take a chance .:smashin:

its been bugging me for ages so im just going to say it.

how come you are in a completely different part of the world every week? :confused:

how come you are in a completely different part of the world every week? :confused:
:rotfl:
He does come into Acton to rest .. now and again..Honest
And some of the shots are London Shots but.. Yeah.. he's a "frequent flyer" alright:smashin:: Huge carbon footprint...:eek:!

Nice set John - always very colourful and never know what to expect next.

...just wait till Tonkie sees that horizon.... :devil:

Jim

Im really loving this, and it is more of your eye for the interesting, not the technical photography, which is in itself fine.
The view from your hotel room could do with " straightening up" a tad though unless its my eyes!

:offtopic:PS: Still cant think of souvenirs ; I would really just " Go for a vareity" of the shiny discs Im happy to take a chance .:smashin:

That shot from the hotel room was tricky, using a UWA (Tokina 11-16) it seemed impossible to get things square :(

International Man of Mystery - or lucky beggar, take your pick ;)

:rotfl:
He does come into Acton to rest .. now and again..Honest
And some of the shots are London Shots but.. Yeah.. he's a "frequent flyer" alright:smashin:: Huge carbon footprint...:eek:!

Can't help the size of my footprint - I have big feet :D

Nice set John - always very colourful and never know what to expect next.

...just wait till Tonkie sees that horizon.... :devil:

Jim

It's the way the Thais build 'em :rolleyes::D

International Man of Mystery - or lucky beggar, take your pick ;)

...how about International Fugitive from Justice ? :devil:

Jim

1) "You Would" (RE: Horizons) :devil:

2) "He Would - One on Each Foot" (RE: Tuk-Tuk) :devil:

Jim

Looks fine to me:D

I have also enjoyed your latest jaunt John,so colourfull, but there is one thing missing:eek::mad:

PS. you wouldn't fit in a Tuk-tuk:D

I do fit but the front wheel won't touch the ground :D

With regard to the "missing items" I am doing my research to ensure the best of shots :eek::devil:

...how about International Fugitive from Justice ? :devil:

Jim

Aye - that too :cool:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom