• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

A "ROUND" of Toast

V

vulkan75

very clever wobs...maybe an actual round piece of toast cut with a pastry cutter might have made it even better.

Nice job:smashin:

jonnypb

nice idea and a different take on the theme. this month it's open to lots of different interpretations :smashin: which will make the judging that much harder

SweetGirl

Very clever Wobblebottom.....it's nice to see some 'outside the box' thinking.....

But i agree with Steve.....you really need to cut down on your butter intake.... it really isnt good for you :)

wobblebottom

Thanks everyone.. I wished id had a pastry cutter or one of those Tellytubby cutters now..

Dont worry I didnt eat the toast.. and I never use that much butter.. I over did it on purpose so it didnt melt too much lol

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom