A Robin

scotty94

Established Member
Reaction score
More from me from last year, finally took the plunge and got myself a pro Flickr account so can now share some pics and hopefully get some constructive criticism and learn.

This friendly little fella was spotted whilst we were on a walk around a local reservior, we stopped for a quick look around and he came flying down onto a nearby concrete post and just sat there chirping away, I already (luckily) had the camera out so crept forward to get a better shot expecting him to fly off but he sat there as happy as larry :D

2929604451_ae704b47d2.jpg

2930472558_57dd13a786.jpg

2929627587_8cb9292293.jpg

2929645729_ac7df3974e.jpg

2929579469_a0fb1521af.jpg

All taken on my Sony Alpha 100 with kit lenses, bigger sizes also available for viewing on my Flickr page, gotta plug it now I've gotten one lol

Hope you enjoy them and all C&C more than welcome.

Last edited:
Wow, great selection.

Very hard to pick a favourite but it would probably be 2. All very sharp and colourful. :thumbsup:

That's a great set of shots. :clap::thumbsup:

There's always something about robins that can bring a smile to your face.

I think I like the rim lighting on #4 the best but I also like the ones where it is singing away.

Cheers.

All wonderful shots scotty94 but if I was to pick a favorite then it would be .2 as I think the composition is absolutely spot on.

Nice detail and poses in those, I like the backlighting in number 4.

Thanks for the great comments foks, very much appreciated indeed! :thumbsup:

I still have some more from this trip so I'll dig a few others out.

I'm finally getting the chance to go out and shoot today so will hopefully get some nice pics...fingers crossed

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom