• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

A recent set of four from me

allymac123

Barely been shooting anything for myself at all since skye. However a recent trip to London and the Peak district enabled me a bit of oppertunity to take a couple of shots.

#1 - This is from whitecity tube station while I was waiting for the g/f to finish in the BBC TV centre.
2477699635_487963251e_o.jpg

17mm | 1/6s | F9

#2 - A toad or frog in the peak district. Could really have done with a Macro lens!
2477702353_1e7fef9ed8_o.jpg

300mm | 1/125s | F7.1 | ISO 320

#3 - Managed to grab a couple of minutes to take a landscape at the peak district
2478514684_7ebb3b29cd_o.jpg

10mm | 15s | F9 | ISO 400 | CPL + ND110

#4 - Taken from the car window on the motorway back up to Scotland. Makes a nice desktop image!

28mm | 1/200s | F8 | ISO 200 | CPL

C&C most welcome.

bodoman

Distinguished Member
Lovely diverse set of photographs as usual Ally:smashin:

What i appreciate most is that you put the exif under each of your photographs, which i (and i suspect others) find really useful Thanks

TarMoo

I like No 4.

Bit of an orange colour cast on No 1.

denno75uk

Superb as always.:thumbsup:
It's the tube one that stands out for me. I love the asymmetry of it, like an imperfect reflection. I also think the overall colour wash suits the image really well. Now I look at it, white whites wouldn't look as 'alwhite'. Geddit?:suicide:

kelvin

What i appreciate most is that you put the exif under each of your photographs, which i (and i suspect others) find really useful Thanks
I agree :)

Great shots - I really like number 4 :smashin: Great colours!

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
A niec set indeed :clap:. If I had to pick a "winner" for me it be the White City Tube shot.

Holowlegs

Hello there

Nice set Ally:thumbsup:

Hard to pick one out, but seeing I know it quite well, you had captured White City on its good side:D

Cheers Holo:smashin::smashin:

jonnypb

Nice few pics you've captured. I like the tube station one best. It's good how you've captured on one side movement of the tube and it's static on the right

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Nice set Ally.

I think I like the first the best, but can't help feeling that it would work better in mono. The colour is a little distracting.

jonandjen

Nice shots Ally. I particularly like 3 and 4. Well done.

xeon

Standard Member
Loving number 4! I have been looking for something to replace the default OSX leopard desktop image :thumbsup:

Beachball

Nice and diverse set of shots Ally. It's No 1 & 4 for me if I have to choose. Love the colours of #1 although I think it would make a great B&W image also. #4 is just great by it's colours and simplicity. :thumbsup:

jenufa

#1 for me at White City:smashin: Also think it might work well in b&w.Very brave to get your camera out at that station everyone must have been doing community service that.

julian_fraser

The train one is superb IMO...

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom