Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

a REALLY bad peice of editing (TTT)????

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by adi, Jan 19, 2003.

1. adi

adi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just been TTT for the second time and i think i've noticed a really bad bit.
    at the start of the sequence in osgiliath, when the camera pans across the ruins at street level, as the boulders are coming in - there appears to be a fly caught in the lens.

i noticed this the first time i saw the film but thought it was just a fly in the projector in the cinema, but it actually seems to be in the print itself.

i would have thought the editors would have noticed this (its very obvious) and either cut the seen or tried to remove it digitally

has anyone else noticed this ??

adi

2. Thor

Thor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I noticed something there too, right in the middle of the picture, below the red glow in the sky. Seems to be hopping about frantically. :eek: :D

3. sweetmate

sweetmate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    Yup i see it too, there is no possible way it wasn't noticed, as there are hundreds of fx composites going on in that shot, guess it was left in as some kind of joke?

4. Capt. Kirk

Capt. Kirk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It must be a cgi fly! :D