A really awesome EQ app for your phone

Alter3go

Established Member
Reaction score
So a couple months ago I was looking for a good EQ app because I have a pair of lower-end IEMs that desperately need it as they were dominated by frequencies under 1000 hz. So I looked far and wide, but had trouble finding anything with more than 5 bands. I finally found an app that had less than 1k downloads and a handful of reviews. It's called "Power Equalizer 10-band", and, as it says, it's 10 bands, which is more than the 8 I was hoping to find in an app but couldn't even find. However, the app wanted a couple bucks up front. Not being able to find anything decent after more than a couple hours searching, I said fudge it and bought it. It was well worth it. The UI is very clean, it's well-programmed, and connects directly to apps like Spotify instead of applying itself to the whole audio output of the phone (which it can do as well, doing so by default if you don't connect it to an app). It's really really good, and seeing as it hasn't received a lot of attention, I thought I'd make a post about it here, hoping that the person who obviously spent a lot of time developing it can score a few more dollars.

This is on Android in the Play Store, and I have no idea if he made a version for iOS, but it's worth a look. I have absolutely no connection to the app and have no idea who the guy who made it even is, btw.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom