A quick trip to Devils Punchbowl.

hot-fuzz

Ex Member
Reaction score
Me, the lad and the missus took a trip to the devils punchbowl this morning, and i decided to give my 400D a run.
I have only had this camera a week and i really need some tips on shooting, so advise away.
Here are some of my shots. Basic i know, but i am learning. I havent touched any of these photos at akll.

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

:thumbsup:

The first one is well over exposed but the others seem to be pretty much ok. Would be helpful if you could post the .exif for each shot so we can see exactly what was going on. The .exif can be gained by right clicking the original image (in Windows) and clicking the summary tab, then advanced ;)

The first one is well over exposed but the others seem to be pretty much ok. Would be helpful if you could post the .exif for each shot so we can see exactly what was going on. The .exif can be gained by right clicking the original image (in Windows) and clicking the summary tab, then advanced ;)

Will do, i'll post the results in a bit.
As for being over exposed, it was quite misaty there, so that probably didnt help to make it look like that.

EDIT :

I dont get the summary tag. Only General, Securtiy and Details.

I'm not a massive fan of the first 3 but I love the last 3. The B&W shot works really well.

The Last shot of baby in pushchair is very good . The camera has done a very good job on getting the light and shade balanced and the angel of the pic works very well . Pop along to the Avforums flickr site I learnt quite a bit of that group .
The thing I learnt most was composistion and framing the shot . A lot of problems with exposure can be sorted out with software on pc.

Good Luck !

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom