A quick question on upgrading a second Digi Box to Sky+

M

manx7

Hi at the moment I have a sky multimroom subscription with a sky Digi Box Downstairs and a Sky+ Box in the bedroom all installed by a sky engineer

I want to replace my Digi box with a second sky+ box downstairs I just want to know if it would be as simple as buying a new Sky+ box and running a 4th Cable from the quad LNB or will I have to inform sky and pay for the sky+ features to be activated or something similar on my Digibox card?
So basically if I run a 4th cable and buy a 2nd sky+ box. Would my card in the Digi box also work in a sky+ box with all features without me having to purchase anything extra from sky since I already have a sky+ subscription upstairs….. Many Thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:

fernandez

Distinguished Member
I want to replace my Digi box with a second sky+ box downstairs I just want to know if it would be as simple as buying a new Sky+ box and running a 4th Cable from the quad LNB ...
So basically if I run a 4th cable and buy a 2nd sky+ box. Would my card in the Digi box also work in a sky+ box with all features without me having to purchase anything extra from sky?

All you need do is run the extra feed to the Sky+ box and phone Sky to have the + features enabled on your Multiroom card.
No cost except the phone call:)

M

manx7

Most Excellent …. Thank you Heaps for your input…. I'll get right on it... :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom